ARLA/CLUSTER: JOTA 2011 from Portugal

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Sábado, 8 de Outubro de 2011 - 11:26:23 WEST

This October 14 to 15, we expect much activity during the 54th
Jamboree On The Air, also from Portugal.

Because I know that there is always some curiosity about this
activity, is attached a list of Portuguese national stations that will
participate in this international event.

Once again my sincere thanks to all colleagues who collaborated in the
initiative.

José Araujo, CT1DSV
JOTA Coordinator of Scout Association of Portugal

http://radio-amador.net/pipermail/cluster/attachments/
20110930/2546c743/ListagemfinalindicativosJOTA2011-0001.pdf

Fonte: Southgate Amateur Radio News