ARLA/CLUSTER: Comunicações sobre VHF/UHF/SHF na Conferencia da IARU R1.

Terça-Feira, 31 de Maio de 2011 - 12:19:03 WEST

VHF/UHF/SHF preparing South Africa Conference

All VHF/UHF/SHF papers for the conference can be found in the South Africa Homepage.

Please download them as a ZIP archive and unpack them.

Preparing a – Pre-conference - Web Conference
Having sifted through the documents, I have planned three web conferences to address the following subjects:

14 June 2011, 16:00-18:00 UTC 6m Bandplan
22 June 2011, 16:00-18:00 UTC Contest
27 June 2011, 16:00-18:00 UTC Any other business

All VHF managers are cordially invited to participate. Please request the link.

Streaming the Conference in the Web

All meetings of the C5 Committee will be made available as audio streams in the Internet. In this way, all VHF managers unable to attend in person can still follow the events. Right now we are working to meet the local technical requirements.

Link addresses will be published prior to the start of the conference.

IARU R1