ARLA/CLUSTER: Activação de raras quadriculas em satelite.

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 4 de Julho de 2011 - 00:18:33 WEST

Rare satellite grid squares to be activated

Paul 2E1EUB / 2M1EUB/P will be activating some rare Grid Squares on
the Amateur Radio satellites over the next two weeks.

In a post on the AMSAT bulletin board he says:

Leaving for [IOTA] EU-010 [Outer Hebrides] early Sunday morning about
600 mile drive, so don't expect much action the first day!

Will catch the ferry I hope on Monday next ...then first stop will be
the island of South Uist, moving upwards to Harris and then Lewis.

I'll put as much time in on AO7 mode A and B as poss and FO29 etc.

This will be a 14 day opp so I'll be around at least a week on the
islands then moving North and back down the East .

Hope to be QRV on 145.847 USB mode B AO7 and around .50 on mode A.

Hope to be active from IO67OV, IO68TF, IO67VJ and others.

2M1EUB on QRZ.com
http://www.qrz.com/db/2M1EUB

2E1EUB on QRZ.com
http://www.qrz.com/db/2E1EUB

PDF of RadCom article Getting Started on Amateur Radio Satellites
http://www.uk.amsat.org/archives/getting-started-on-
amateur-radio-satellites

Online Satellite Pass Predictions
http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/tools/predict/

AMSAT-UK publishes a colour A4 newsletter, OSCAR News, which is full
of Amateur Satellite information.
Join online at http://tinyurl.com/JoinAMSAT-UK