ARLA/CLUSTER: Vídeo demonstrativo do "Open Source" Codec2

Segunda-Feira, 24 de Janeiro de 2011 - 12:31:59 WET

A video demonstrating an Amateur Radio Digital Voice Coder/Decoder Codec2 is now available.

On the codec2 Yahoo Group Bruce Robertson VE9QRP writes:

Over the last weekend, Paul ZL3IN and I had a long conversation on Codec2, once Paul fixed up my shell script. We both had ourselves video-taped while conversing, so I've mixed up a video with the C2 audio, along with some information about the larger context of the project.

I hope that this shows how usable the technology is right now, and can be used to generate added enthusiasm for the work we've done so far. Feel free to use it for whatever purpose you see fit.

A blog entry with the c2 binary files and wav mixdown of our complete 35 minute conversation, is up at: http://ve9qrp.blogspot.com/2011/01/codec2-qso-with-zl3in.html

Watch Conversation Using Codec2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k-nhHE6CrI

Codec2 Yahoo Group