ARLA/CLUSTER: Entrevistas sobre satélites de amador no Echolink

Quarta-Feira, 16 de Fevereiro de 2011 - 12:23:34 WET

Clint K6LCS is being interviewed about 'Working the Ham Satellites' at 03:30 UT Friday, Feb 18 and can be heard on Echolink node 262484.

On the AMSAT bulletin board Clint writes:

We're going to have some fun this Thursday evening. Outdoor Adventure USA will be interviewing me on "Working the Ham Satellites" at 7:30PM Pacific on the Keller Peak (CA) repeater - 146.385+ 146.2.

The IRLP Node is 3216 and the Echolink ID is KE6TZG-R.

It's a little "different" audience compared to the ham clubs I have spoken to ... But they are a fun group to get to know. We did this last year ... and had a great time.

The moderator and I will be watching the "text box" in EchoLink for your questions and comments!

Clint Bradford, K6LCS
http://worksatellites.com/

Echolink
http://www.echolink.org/