ARLA/CLUSTER: Egipto: Recebidas mensagens em CW nos 20 e 40m

Terça-Feira, 1 de Fevereiro de 2011 - 12:59:05 WET

Egypt - political situation and ham radio

It is reported on : http://werebuild.eu/wiki/Egypt/

Ham_radio that ham radio is one of the communication routes during the political crisis in Egypt.

The site takes ages to load but today said:

"Ham radio activists are receiving signals in morse code from Egypt. When countries block web, we evolve. Receive: 40m band 7050-7100 kHz, 20m 1400-14050 kHz"

"We always listen on hamradio 7080.8 kHz CW transmit frequency. We may call CQ SU, best time 18h-20h UTC. Please spread."

Fonte: Andy, G0SFJ.