ARLA/CLUSTER: Comunicações em D-Star a longa distancia.

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 30 de Dezembro de 2011 - 09:30:35 WET

Long Distance D-STAR

A video by Michael VK5ZEA shows mobile reception of a D-STAR repeater
at a distance of 274 km.

The YouTube description reads:

While driving to Adelaide from Port Lincoln, I was able to test the
coverage footprint of the VK5REX 70cm D-Star repeater. This was
following the update/modification to the duplexer that has allowed me
to operate on a single antenna without de-sensing issues.

Not long after this video was taken, I was able to have a quick
two-way QSO with John N3SBP.

Watch VK5REX D-Star Repeater Distance Test
http://youtu.be/X60ypGs3Knc

D-STAR Digital Yahoo Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dstar_digital/