ARLA/CLUSTER: Campeonato de ARDF da IARU Região 3

Sexta-Feira, 5 de Agosto de 2011 - 12:48:29 WEST

Region 3 ARDF* Championship

Things are really hotting up in preparation for the 8th IARU Region 3 ARDF Championships which will be based at the Blue Light Camp in Maldon, Victoria, September 23-28.

International participants are getting very excited about traveling to VK and competing in these Championships.
If you are planning to pay the venue a visit and see what it is all about, we suggest that Saturday 24th of September will be the best opportunity. Here you can watch Competitors test out receiving equipment and get a feel for the Australian Bush.

This event will be followed by an orienteering event and later in the afternoon there will be the opening ceremony where WIA President Michael Owen VK3KI representing IARU will welcome participants.

Both the main events on Sunday 25th and Tuesday 27th will be conducted on closed courses plus the start locations are kept secret from competitors until they step off the bus. For this reason there will be little opportunity to attend and view the competition unless you intend to compete or even volunteer.

We are currently taking registrations from VK amateurs who are interested in attending and representing WIA at these Championships. Volunteers are also welcome and if you can spare some time on either or both of the competition  days we would love to hear from you.

You will find more information regarding the event on www.r3.ardf.org.au or send an email to vk3www  wia.org.au

Jack VK3WWW
WIA ARDF Coordinator.

* Veja em português o que é o ARDF?
http://www.amrad.pt/ardf.php~

Fonte: Associação Portuguesa de Amadores de Rádio para a Investigação Educação e Desenvolvimento