ARLA/CLUSTER: Vamos haver se é desta, Radio-balão de Alta Altitude.

Terça-Feira, 5 de Abril de 2011 - 13:07:55 WEST

High Altitude Balloon Tracking

Hi again, everyone. We are looking to make another High Altitude Balloon (HAB) launch next week - intending to launch on the 11th April.

We launched a couple of weeks ago as well, and I did not provide enough awareness for the launch, so this time I am making sure there is the full exposure that is required.

For further launch details check ukhas.org.uk and select "upcoming launches".

Our project is called "STRATHAB1" (University of Strathclyde) and will be linking in with SUNSET's Skypod as a combined effort. They will upload the details to UKHAS also. All the details including the freq, carrier shift, baud rate, etc, will be uploaded on this site.

UKHAS advises the use of their dl-fldigi software, to allow for tracking of the payload in real-time, so the more people listening in, the more chance of a successful launch.

To follow live updates on the day check Twitter and follow "MEGroupO" - I have figured out how to work twitter now.

Hopefully all goes well!

Graeme McLaughlin