ARLA/CLUSTER: C91MS: Escoteiros de Moçambique a postos para o JOTA 2010

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 14 de Setembro de 2010 - 13:35:41 WEST

C91MS Mozambique Scouts QRV for JOTA

David GI4FUM reports that Mozambique Scouts will be active during
Jamboree On The Air (JOTA) on October 16/17 using the Amateur Radio
callsign C91MS.

He writes:

I plan to be QRV in Bilene, Mozambique for JOTA this year. GI4FUM,
GI8MIV, G4LDL and G8KWD will fly out from Heathrow on 13th October and
should be QRV from Bilene by the evening of 15th as C91DJ, C91MV,
C91DL and C91KW. The callsign C91MS will be used for JOTA.

We will be visiting the Kruger National Park from 18th to 22nd when we
will return to Bilene. We will be active under individual callsigns
from then until 29th. We will be active in CQWW SSB under the callsign
C91WW.

73

David GI4FUM/3DA0DJ/C91DJ

GI4FUM