ARLA/CLUSTER: D-Star : Analog to Digital Voice Adapter.

Segunda-Feira, 8 de Novembro de 2010 - 14:54:36 WET

[http://dstarradioclub-international.com/images/100_1957.JPG]
 picture you see is my first prototype, upgraded

 [http://dstarradioclub-international.com/images/100_1936.JPG]

Here first pictures of the ADD ON display.(fist only on the prototype) Also, I think about installing in this big Lid a Multiband Data 9.6 k Transceiver,Then the DV Adapter is a Radio by his own!Plus all other Base Station or HF capability.
And a Battery power source can go also in the Lid. Both to get on low $ in China, $100 +_ for VHF/UHF 23cm. You all are welcome to help design it or add stuff!
There will be some new stuff coming out from me soon. But always in a way that all owners can easily upgrade!
No changes to the main unit! Just Add on as Extras !
First tests with prototype runs very good today 16. Oct.2010
[http://dstarradioclub-international.com/images/100_1945.JPG]
ONE MORE picture of the new futur design!
[http://dstarradioclub-international.com/images/IMG_3724.JPG]

First Cat drawing from DC4GD , I think a good way to the futer   AI4UE
[http://dstarradioclub-international.com/images/dv-neu2.jpg]

Here the 3 Band Version 3 bnc outputs, 2m, 440, 1,2ghz
[http://dstarradioclub-international.com/images/dv-rx-modu3.jpg]

          Now we have a HF D-Star Hotspot
                        still working out settings! only for short test on air
Important news for Yaesu owners! I have tested FT 817 and FT 847, we found out that FT817 JP5 closed for HF,and for VHF/UHF JP5&6 open! Try them out.
I had to set the Hotspot settings to get it working, but now it runs,9/19/10.
(simplex for now) IC706MK2G on off center fed dipole @100 feet. Located in Burlington NC USA,   I think the only one in the World, at this time.
It is on the Gateway !  You can use your DV Adapter ( in your call you can sent Gateway commands) or Jonathans Client to go on HF on air and test it out, and hear yourself on AK4EG C  ,so you come out on the Livestream. But be in the background if you hear someone already on the Livestream. Regular NC traffic first please. I will post the QRG right here and will change it, so different distance can be worked.
We made first contacts on D-rats over the DV Adapter, It is working ! On USB port!

We have made 3 videos on how to build the DV Adapter from the kit, slow and with many comments,in English, from out of the box till the first test.  The link is here:D-Star DV Adapter building from Kit<http://www.ustream.tv/channel/dstar-live-radio%2Cfrom-nc%2Cburlington>
I added the Translation in spain:  DV ADAPTADOR<http://dstarradioclub-international.com/ADAPTADOR.aspx>
It will follow : Italy, Portuguese, French,   Thanks to the Hams who helped translating., Upload will follow soon!

        0 DV Adapter on Hand ,for sale,and 1 with out box
                  first come , first serve
        D-Star : Analog to Digital Voice Adapter
        [http://dstarradioclub-international.com/images/100_1813.JPG]
    to use your present Radio for D-star contact's
                      This is not a Hotspot
Links to get your own repeater or D-Star node you find it here:
Hotspot's for sale<http://www.enicomms.com/>
Hotspot from Japan<http://d-star.dyndns.org/>
Good infos on this webpage out of CA<http://www.k6jm.com/hs-setup.htm>
kb9mwr has a info page here<http://kb9mwr.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2010-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-06%3A00&updated-max=2011-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-06%3A00&max-results=23>

.
And new functions in the updated firmware
All who have a DV Adapter from me, will get the new PIC Chip in the mail ,soon.
Please return the old one to me so we can put future upgrades on it and we'll have a set always on hand to ship out. All Exchanges/Upgrades are free of charge...Thank you.
Also a PIC loader kit comes out for : DO IT YOURSELF, in June 2010.  Windows PC

Please include your call sign and phone No.
with your order, Thank you
In the Kit is the housing not included, see drop menu !
UT 118 are included with a complete unit.
Buyer's of a Kit may buy a UT118 seperatly.
No kit anymore for sale!
Only 3 complet unit with or without UT118 is left!!
We bring the buissenes complet to USA, and start here.
It look like that Europe don,t make pc boards
anymore!
For now only 4 more Exist worldwide.

Fonte: D-Star Radio Club International