ARLA/CLUSTER: Grande Dxpedition "espanhola" à Palestina.

Terça-Feira, 25 de Maio de 2010 - 12:43:01 WEST

[http://www.dxfriends.com/e4x/images/palestine-flag.png]
E4X Palestine DXpedition 2010

The E4X Palestine operation is scheduled to take place this week between May 28th and June 6th.

The operators mentioned are:
Antonio EA5RM (Team Leader), Roberto EA2RY, Fernando EA5FX, Manuel EA7AJR, Jose EA7KW, Florent F5CWU, Alain F6ENO, Bernard F9IE, Fabrizio IN3ZNR and Valery UT7CR.

Operations will be on 160-6 meters including 30/17/12 meters using CW, SSB and RTTY with at least 3 stations
on the air at the same time on different bands and modes.

QSL via EA5RM: Antonio Gonzalez, P.O. Box 930, E-03200 Elche, SPAIN.

Remember that a band and mode survey is being taken on their Web page at: http://www.dxfriends.com/e4x/

Fonte: OPDX

We'll be active from 6 to 160 meters (include Warc bands) in CW, SSB and RTTY with at least 3 stations at the same time in different bands and modes.

EQUIPMENT

TX / RX Antennas        Amplifiers      Others

3 x HF Transceiver      1 x SpiderBeam  3 x SPE Expert 1K-FA    Pass Band Filters
1 x Elecraft K3 2 x Hex-Beam    1 x ACOM 1010   4 Laptops PC
        Vertical for 30m                2 x EA5JK aluminium mast
        Vertical for 40m                Win-Test Software
        Inverted "L" for 80m
        Sloping Dipole for 160m
        28 ft boom Yagi for 50Mhz

BAND PLANS

BAND    CW      SSB     RTTY
        This might change depending on the local QRM.
6M [TIPS<http://www.dxfriends.com/e4x/plans.php#6m>]    50.103  50.103
10M     28.024  28.495  28.080
12M     24.894  24.945  24.920
15M     21.024  21.295  21.080
17M     18.074  18.145  18.100
20M     14.024  14.195  14.080
30M     10.104          10.140
40M     7.004   7.056 / 7.180   7.035
80M     3.504   3.780
160M    1.824   1.845

50 MHz information and operating tips

 *   We'll be emphasizing our operation on this band, it will be a new one for most 6 m operators. The Sporadic E season has started and we are hopeful we have chosen a good time frame.
 *   The set up consists of a 7 element Yagi on the top of six storey building, IC-7000 radio and an amplifier.
 *   We will be QRV 6m when the band is open.
 *   Frequency is 50.103 for both cw/ssb, although it may be changed, depending on local noise/birdies. Split operation will be deployed when needed.
 *   Main mode is CW. If band conditions permit, SSB mode will be used to gain a higher QSO rate. Please do not ask for mode changing.
 *   Please avoid QSO duplication, give others a chance. Logs will be uploaded twice a day to our site.
 *   Long haul contacts are rare and last for a short period. If multi-hop event happens the operator will give it special attention.
 *   Grid locator is: KM71oq. Please, DO NOT send your locator, it is not needed and we won't log it anyway, it wastes precious time.
 *   Whenever it's possible, and while the band remains closed, the station will be beaconing on the same frequency. If you listen our beacon , feel free to send a SMS giving your Grid locator to the GSM number that we'll announce later.
 *   QSL is via EA5RM