ARLA/CLUSTER: Artigos técnicos para a D-Star Info Newsletter

Segunda-Feira, 18 de Janeiro de 2010 - 11:53:50 WET

[http://www.dstarinfo.com/Calculator/Pictures/DSTARINFO.gif][http://www.qsl.net/vk5bar/Newsletters/2009_03/March%2009%20-%20page%205_files/image001.gif]
DSTARINFO Newsletter - call for articles

Articles are requested for the next issue of the DSTARINFO newsletter which covers D-STAR information for Radio Amateurs worldwide be they newbies, experienced users or system administrators.

DSTARINFO is a quarterly newsletter published both electronically and in print to be distributed at club meetings and hamfests and will be available at http://www.DSTARINFO.com/<http://www.dstarinfo.com/>

At this time we are soliciting articles and photos for the next issue, areas of interest include:

* D-STAR in Use - Articles describing D-STAR's utilization in your organization.
* Regional Reports - Articles on activities in your region
* Net Reports - Description of your net, focus, number of repeaters and/or check-ins
* New / Proposed System Announcements
* New software and/or hardware applications for D-STAR

Articles should be approximately 250 words in length.

With our publishing deadlines getting close, article submissions are requested as soon as possible.
Articles should be submitted in text or Microsoft Word format to info at DSTARINFO.com.

If you have any questions about the newsletter or articles, please contact us at: info at dstarinfo.com.

Ed WA4YIH

Previous editions of the newsletter are available at
http://www.dstarinfo.com/Newsletter/
PreviousNewsletters.htm