ARLA/CLUSTER: 150 países feitos c/ uma antena dentro de casa.

Terça-Feira, 5 de Janeiro de 2010 - 16:40:33 WET

Indoor antenna for 7 Mhz<http://www.iw5edi.com/ham-radio/37/indoor-antenna-for-7-mhz>

[http://www.iw5edi.com/wp-content/indoor_antenna.jpg]
I'm looking to setup a hidden / indoor antenna, and i've found a couple of interesting articles on hidden / stealth antennas<http://www.dxzone.com/catalog/Antennas/Stealth/>

This small antenna can allow hams which lack space to install an antenna for 40 meters. This project has been originally produced by F6CYV. I'm going to test this antenna in the coming weeks. I will try to setup this inside my balcony.

According to his experience, using it form inside the apartament, european singals are all very readable, he has worked over 150 countries.

The antenna is made of 2mm wire.

The 2 coils are constituted by 18 turns of 2 mm wire, distance of tunrs is also 2 mm.

The diametre of the coils is of 7,8 centimeters.

The Feed of the dipole is done with a 75 ohms tv coaxial cable.

A 1/1 balun would be recommand for a correct feed of the coaxial cable to the dipole.

It is not necessary  to use a coupler, it is enough to set the length of both extremities of the dipole in order to have at 7.050 mhz a low SWR, and especially to pay attention what the lenght of the 2 sides of the dipole to be identical.

Fonte: Sitio na Internet de Simone, IW5EDI (http://www.iw5edi.com/ham-radio/37/indoor-antenna-for-7-mhz )