ARLA/CLUSTER: Antena de HF na varanda em Hong Kong

Quarta-Feira, 3 de Fevereiro de 2010 - 18:11:23 WET

[http://www.qsl.net/vr2zxp/vr2zxp1.jpg]

http://www.qsl.net/vr2zxp/

Do It Yourself

________________________________

Antenna

HF Long Wire Antenna

            Because of the value of Morse Code communications in the Amateur Service is primarily recreational in nature and manual telegraphy proficiency should no longer be a compulsory licensing requirement for any class of Amateur Radio license. So, our license will be open for work at HF band later I think. It is the time we prepare a good HF antenna in our station. This is a HF antenna and have a 7 meters long wire as a radiator which is wrap on a 5 meters fishing rod. 2 wires with 3 meters and 7 meters long forms a grounding. I also connect the antenna ground to the window frame and air conditioner case to increase the possible area of the grounding. It will use together with the antenna tuner for operation on each HF bands from 1.8MHz to 29MHz. So the better earth can help for effective matching. A common mode choke is also be used and series at the coaxial cable for prevent the in-phase noise and produce a good weak signal reception.

[http://www.qsl.net/vr2zxp/project/hfant/appear.jpg]<http://www.qsl.net/vr2zxp/project/hfant/1.JPG>
Appearance

[http://www.qsl.net/vr2zxp/project/hfant/mount.jpg]<http://www.qsl.net/vr2zxp/project/hfant/3.JPG>      [http://www.qsl.net/vr2zxp/project/hfant/choke.jpg] <http://www.qsl.net/vr2zxp/project/hfant/4.JPG>
Mount   Common Mode Choke

[http://www.qsl.net/vr2zxp/project/hfant/storeup.jpg]<http://www.qsl.net/vr2zxp/project/hfant/2.jpg>    [http://www.qsl.net/vr2zxp/project/hfant/expand.jpg] <http://www.qsl.net/vr2zxp/project/hfant/5.JPG>
Store up        Expand
It is a long wire antenna form with a fishing rod<http://www.qsl.net/vr2zxp/project/hfant/hfant.htm>. I use it to work the 20m, 17m & 15m bands DX. The signal will have a large improve during comparing with the Diamond HV-7. But it has a disadvantage for reinstall it again during use. Also, it most be use with my antenna tuner MFJ-989 to correct the impedance matching. Although it will take so much trouble, sometimes it give me a lot of fun. I have an experience to work K3ZO in USA on 20m band by my IC-756 100W bear foot with this partner. The signal report is 57.
<http://www.qsl.net/vr2zxp/>