ARLA/CLUSTER: Francesco Cossiga, I0FCG / SK

Quarta-Feira, 18 de Agosto de 2010 - 14:34:53 WEST

[http://www.radioamatori.biz/radiogiornale/105/105c.jpg]
Francesco Cossiga I0FCG was the 63rd Prime Minister
and the eighth President of the Italian Republic.
>From 17 August 2010 is SK.
Former Italian President Francesco Cossiga I0FCG SK

Francesco Cossiga, I0FCG, well-known Radio Amateur and former President and Prime Minister of Italy passed away on Tuesday, August 17, at the age of 82.

He was interviewed about Amateur Radio in a 2004 episode of the Associazione Radioamatori Italiani (ARI) show "Querrezeta".

Non-Italian speakers will be able to make out several references to his callsign and "Radio Amateur" in the interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-ZJwRiduJA

2006 Inductee in CQ Hall of Fame
http://www.cq-amateur-radio.com/cq_contest_awards/
2010/2010_complete_inductees.pdf

Francesco Cossiga I0FCG
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francesco_Cossiga

BBC - Former Italian president Francesco Cossiga dies
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11003414

Associazione Radioamatori Italiani (ARI) in Google English
http://tinyurl.com/ItalyARI