ARLA/CLUSTER: Link D-Star desde a Convenção de Dayton nos E.U.A.

Sexta-Feira, 23 de Abril de 2010 - 17:57:20 WEST

[http://sites.google.com/site/feldhellclub/_/rsrc/1254753725846/2010-sprints/Dayton.jpg][http://www.worldwidedx.com/members/moleculo-albums-2009-dayton-hamvention-pics-picture759-icom-id-880h.jpg]
Dayton Hamvention D-STAR linking announcement

Hamvention just got approval from the D-Star reflector owner and we will be linking the W8BI to the 30-B reflector over the Hamvention® weekend.

We did the same thing last year, with a different reflector. A reflector allows everyone that is linked, either via a repeater or over the internet to communicate with everyone else that is linked. Here's the announcement, feel free to punch it up.

With the permission of the reflector owner, the W8BI DStar gateway will be linked to the 30-B reflector during Hamvention® weekend.

If you would like to follow the D-Star activity in Dayton over Hamvention® weekend, please use a linked repeater or link your DV Dongle to the 30-B reflector.

Please do not link directly to the W8BI gateway.

Direct any questions to this group or Mark Erbaugh [microenh  hughes.net]