ARLA/CLUSTER: CW & Goats - SP Blues on GoatTube

Carlos Fonseca - CT1GFQ ct1gfqgrupos gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 9 de Novembro de 2009 - 19:13:55 WET

Para os amantes do CW, do ferro de soldar, das cabras e da natureza.....

GoatTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqTbcDze5S0

73's.
Carlos, Ct1GFQ

Ao reencaminhar esta mensagem, por favor:

1. Apague o meu e-mail e o meu nome.
2. Apague sempre os endereços dos amigos antes de reenviar.
3. Encaminhe sempre como cópia oculta (Cco ou Bcc) aos SEUS destinatários.

Agindo sempre assim dificultaremos a disseminação de vírus, spams e banners. Obrigado !!!

Rooster & Peanut came up with another Spartan Sprint Blues video for 2009!

GoatTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqTbcDze5S0

I took my rig and went and sat up on the hill next to my tower that holds up my center fed zepp. We had almost a full moon with a light breeze. Still at 38 degrees it felt like zero but was great fun!? The goats didn't mind the clod temps but could not figure out what I was doing and soon left grazing their way back to the goat barn.

I was plagued with antenna issues throughout the evening nothing serious. But had a loose connection somewhere I just couldn't locate ...drove me nuts! Started on 40m which faded quickly then dropped to 80m where I spent the rest of the chilly evening.

Made about a dozen QSOs! Some guys were we all business but most we're in QRP 'test mode of exchanging 73's, GL and TUs ...nice and casual. Worked one station who didn't know what the SP was so I chatted a bit with him. He couldn't get over the fact I was sitting out in the cold playing radio! Ha. Ya donno know what your missing till you try it!

Regardless if they've changed venues and the reporting web sites on us several times the Spartan Sprint remains a fun contest in my mind. It's kind of a like monthly road test for your portable rigs and skills! Hope to see you in Dec's SP!

73, Steve ...wGØAT/R&P
http://www.youtube.com/goathiker
http://aprs.fi/?call=wG0AT-7