ARLA/CLUSTER: Field-Day 2009 from ARVM; June 13/14.

Quarta-Feira, 3 de Junho de 2009 - 13:15:50 WEST

[http://www.google.co.uk/mapdata?CxWUgFACHQcfdP8g____________AQwtlIBQAjUHH3T_QI4CSLkBUgJQVJABBsoBAmVu]<http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=loures+portugal&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&split=0&gl=uk&ei=JWclStTHFOXKjAfrvZDcBw&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1>Field-Day 2009 from ARVM
June 13/14

To be held at Montemor Park near the city of Loures in Portugal.

Since the creation of A.R.V.M., Emergency Communications have an important role in the activities of this Association.

In 1989 we participated in a simulated rail accident in a nearby village-Sacavém.

With the implementation of the Municipal Emergency Plan, we promoted a study of Emergency Communications.

In 1991 we organized our first Field Day which, not being a simulation, includes the creation of procedures and routines for emergency situations.

A report of this activity is elaborated, contemplating an analysis of the new situations posed each new year.

We will be operative for 24 hours starting at 12:00 Zulu of Saturday 13.

This year, we expect to introduce new operating modes; we will be operative on all bands in the following modes: PHONE, CW, RTTY, TVA.

Join us and bring the Family to this beautiful place or if you can't be present, give us a call. We will be QRV.

More news will be posted soon.

Website : http://www.arvm.org/index_fd2009.html

Email : arvm  arvm.org<mailto:arvm  arvm.org>

73´s

A.R.V.M.

Fonte: Southgate Amateur Radio Club <http://www.southgatearc.org/>