AW: ARLA/CLUSTER: Informação TM-V7, algum progama para ligar ao PC...?

Frederico Gaiaz Da Cruz frederico_gaiaz yahoo.de
Segunda-Feira, 6 de Julho de 2009 - 17:34:04 WEST

Aqui uma posivel solução, mas é em Inglês

73
Frederico Gaiaz
DM3FG

TM-V7 display probs
ok guys i picked up this radio a few days ago and it to like many others had the lines going thru the display so i thought i couldent hurt it any worse then it was so i took it apart and pulled the pcb out and the metal trim pice around the display and ran my fingernail across the ribbion cable at the top of the lcd and seen that the lines went away with doing this so i got a stiff pice of plactic and rubbed it across the contacts and slowley got the lines to goaway i went from having 6 or 7 lines down to 1 that dont matter cause you really dont see it as of now it all works like it is supposed to now i will say that it is a timley fix and you have to be kinda careful as you could tear up the ribbon cable fi anyone has any more questions i will be glad to try and help