ARLA/CLUSTER: LIDL SW Radio for Local Oscillator to heterodyne.

antonio matias ct1ffu hotmail.com
Terça-Feira, 7 de Abril de 2009 - 18:43:37 WEST

É um truque engraçado.Dá para escutar SSB tambem, fazendo o batimento.Antigamente muita gente escutava os Amadores em SSB desse modo.
73'sMatias

From: joao.a.costa  ctt.pt
To: cluster  radio-amador.net
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 17:07:03 +0100
Subject: ARLA/CLUSTER: LIDL SW Radio for Local Oscillator to heterodyne.

LIDL SW Radio for Local
Oscillator
Lidl are selling an 8-band radio - FM, MW
and 6 short wave bands.

I'm hoping for one for my birthday today!

TIP: To resolve CW, no need to fit a BFO! Just buy another
radio, place it immediately underneath and tune it to the reception frequency of
the first radio plus 465 kHz. The Local Oscillator of the second radio will then
heterodyne with the incoming CW.

I have used this successfully to hear 40m CW with the
Superdrug radios in Kiev and the countryside in Bulgaria.

http://www.lidl.co.uk/uk/home.nsf/pages/
c.o.20090406.p.8_Band_World_Receiver.ar3

Andy, G0SFJ

Messenger 2009: Instale já!
http://download.live.com