ARLA/CLUSTER: Porque será que Portugal é diferente..? special permit to 40 meter extended Band.

Quarta-Feira, 1 de Abril de 2009 - 17:33:22 WEST

Caros Colegas,

Todos esperamos que depois de 1 de Junho de 2009, tudo mude para melhor e não tenhamos que ser um quase  " Study Case<http://www.google.pt/search?hl=pt-PT&ei=nZXTScDiC4KqjAfEnPHqBg&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=1&ct=result&cd=1&q=Study+Case&spell=1> " europeu, quando não mesmo mundial.

Welcome to the IARU Region 1 Website
Latest news
40 meter extended<http://lin12.mojsite.com/~iarur1or/new/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=215:40-meter-extended&catid=53:spectrum&Itemid=161>   [http://www.iaru-r1.org/new1.gif]

>From 29 March 2009, the band 7 100 - 7 200 kHz is allocated to the amateur service.  This change took place during the WPX contest.  It was good to note that most broadcasting stations disappeared at the agreed hour and that the contest stations were able to spread out over the band.
Many countries had access to this band before that date, the so-called Early Access (EA in the table).  Other countries were waiting for the official date before allowing their amateurs to operate in this new part of 40 meters.
Unfortunately, we see that in several countries the bureaucratic process takes longer than the date we already knew since WRC-2003.
Country                       from
Austria                         EA since 20060202
Belgium                       EA since 20050901
Croatia                        EA since 20031226
Cyprus                        EA since 20041101
Czech Rep                   EA since 20050501
Denmark                      EA since 20050101
France                         admin process ongoing
Germany                      EA since 20060901
Gibraltar                       EA
Hungary                       EA since 20060525
Iceland                         EA since 20040419
Ireland                         EA since 20041020
Israel                           EA since 20040518
Italy                             EA since 20080513
Liechtenstein               EA
Malta                            EA since 20050912
Monaco                        EA since 20050608
Montenegro                 EA
Namibia                        EA since 20040420
Netherlands                 EA since 20060606
Norway                         EA since 20040401
Poland                          EA since 20050805
Portugal                    special permit
Russian Federation      EA since 20060427
San Marino                   EA since 20040225
Sao Tome                    EA since 200509
Saudi Arabia                 EA
Serbia                          EA
Slovakia                        EA since 20050120
Slovenia                       EA since 200606
South Africa                 admin process ongoing
Spain                            EA since 20071124
Switzerland                  EA since 20050101
Syria                             EA
United Kingdom           EA since 20041031

Fonte: International Amateur Radio Union Region 1.

                    _\\|//_
                     ( o o )
                      73 de:
  *  CT1FBF / João Gonçalves Costa