ARLA/CLUSTER: Os Americanos vão a caminho.....de Maputo.

Sexta-Feira, 30 de Maio de 2008 - 17:13:45 WEST

Prezado Colega Rodrigo,C91R /CT1BXT.

Ao que parece em Julho vai ter uma "invasão" de americanos em Maputo, mas antes, á que comemorar 4th of July - Independence Day nos USA :

DXpedition vacancy

If you've ever fancied going on a DXpedition, then this could be for you.

Frosty, K5LBU/C91CF says:
We have had one of our group drop out from the dxpedition to Mozambique this July. So we are looking for one or two that would like to join-up with us.

We plan on arriving in Maputo on July 16th where we will be picked up by the folks at the Blue Anchor Inn (WW Loc. KG64IE) where we will be operating from this July.

They will take us back to the airport on July 31st for our return home.

QRV 160-6 meters on CW, SSB, PSK and RTTY and also 2m EME.

Operators mentioned are Frosty K5LBU (C91CF - QSL via K5LBU), Tom NQ7R (C91TK - QSL via NQ7R), Jay W5SL (call sign pending), Bill NZ5N (call sign pending) and Hal ZS6WB (call sign pending).

The web site is up at ww.tdxs.net/C9.html so check it out and if you think you might like to become a member of our group, let me hear from you.

Frosty, K5LBU/C91CF