ARLA/CLUSTER: Responda ao questionário da AMSAT-NA.

Terça-Feira, 22 de Julho de 2008 - 18:51:34 WEST

I invite you take the simple, anonymous, no cost (probably unscientific) survey that I have prepared to determine your operating preferences at:

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s/55247/amsat-operating-preferences

Although I applaud the effort an initiative to prepare such a survey, I'm not comfortable with the questions and answers,because I don't think they will do much to help the membership or officers make an informed decision, because the questions are not phrased to extracting a cost-benefit response.