ARLA/CLUSTER: 12 de Dezembro, Dia dos Satélites de Amador.

Quarta-Feira, 28 de Novembro de 2007 - 14:46:57 WET

OSCAR Day
John G7HIA and myself will be using the call sign GB0OO (golf bravo 0 oscar one) starting on the 12 December 2007 and ending on the 16th December 2007.

The 12th December is an unofficial OSCAR DAY celebrating the launch of Amateur radio's first satellite Oscar-1.

We will be operating only on analogue satellites, see my web site for further details:
www.turlington.supanet.com

Regards
Robert G8ATE