ARLA/CLUSTER: Re: R. Pío XII, BOL; "RASD" somewhere between 41 & 49 m!

Carlos L.R. de A.Gonçalves carlos-relvas sapo.pt
Segunda-Feira, 29 de Janeiro de 2007 - 19:45:00 WET

Glenn,
What else - there you have, another typo in what was supposed to be a clear
explanation!!!   I say no more.

Anyway, for the rest of the recipients: it's  5 9 5 2 . 5   kHz.   By the
way, I wonder whether the non-Castilian (or even Portuguese) speakers know
what Cast. "pío/a", Port. "pio/a" actually means...   A bit of warning
though - don't take the word literally, at least as far my language is
concerned, hi!

Wolfgang has just reported "RASD" is inaudible this evening.   A quick scan
has revealed nothing here too, but they're pretty much alike & kicking on
1550 kHz, and then it's what used to happed, i.e. off on HF though active on
MW, be it 1550 or 700, speaking of which I don't think they'll return to the
latter since R.Algérienne is (re)using 702 kHz.

73,
Carlos.