ARLA/CLUSTER: Re: Polisario Front.

Glenn Hauser wghauser yahoo.com
Quarta-Feira, 27 de Setembro de 2006 - 22:43:27 WEST

Carlos, Ramadan may have prompted schedule changes, just as there have been
previously on Fridays vs. other days of week.

AOE is not on the HFCC abbr. key. I think that is an historical abbr., and may
well be found e.g. on old postage stamps.

We refer to them as RN de la RASD because that is what the station calls
itself, in Spanish, does it not?

If 7425 fades out so early for you, I wonder if it could be that Russian
transmitter which was originally coördinated to be on at that time with VOR
programming; instead of Tindouf, Algeria (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING
DIGEST)