ARLA/CLUSTER : Tx sites GC.

Carlos L.R. de A.Gonçalves carlos-relvas sapo.pt
Terça-Feira, 12 de Setembro de 2006 - 23:12:55 WEST

Dear Mauno,

I believe the following Geo.-Coordinates apply, and am pretty sure the ones
for Matola, MOZ, correspond to the site.

ANGOLA
Centro Emissor de Mulenvos: 8º 46' 24.04" S, 13º 19' 46.31" E, centered on
main building within a wide squarish area NE of the capital.   As I once
said, I recall having passed there back in the early 70s, and saw a number
of antennae which I believed were Emissora Oficial de Angola property.

MOZAMBIQUE
Centro Emissor da Matola: 25º 57' 29.88" S, 32º 27' 28.65" E, centered on
main building.   Matola just a few km eastwards of Lourenço Marques.  As we
know, this former R.Club de Moçambique site now uses MW only.

Needless to say I'd appreciate some confirmation on those, but lack
knowledge of some one who might know the sites.

73,
Carlos.