ARLA/CLUSTER : FW: Aprender morse no telemovel.....

Miguel Andrade ct1etl clix.pt
Quinta-Feira, 23 de Março de 2006 - 21:45:57 WET

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Carlos Fonseca - CT1GFQ [mailto:ct1gfq.grupos  netcabo.pt]
Enviada: quinta-feira, 23 de Março de 2006 21:03
Para: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Assunto: Aprender morse no telemovel.....

Para quem telemoveis com tecnologia Java, e quer aprender morse.....

***********************************

Subject: [SolidCpyCW] A Morse code trainer on a mobile phone

 Dear Everyone,

 I have been looking for an opportunity to train morse while being
 walking etc., with a trainer that offers normal sentences (instead of
 that rather limited and predictable set of abbreviations which is
 often heard on the bands).

 So I have written a small Java program that runs on a mobile phone
 (probably a GSM phone). It picks up the latest news from BBC (using
 one of their RSS feeds on the Internet) and plays them in Morse code.

 The program is experimental, but I invite everyone interested to try
 it out. Please open the web page on

 http://www.fongen.no/index.php/Main/MorseTrainer

 in order to get more instructions.

 Kind regards,