ARLA/CLUSTER : FW: [Tabla-Prop] RV: Inflatable Satellite Orbits Earth

Miguel Andrade ct1etl clix.pt
Quinta-Feira, 20 de Julho de 2006 - 21:20:33 WEST

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Tabla-Prop  gruposyahoo.com [mailto:Tabla-Prop  gruposyahoo.com]Em nome de
eawemb  conexiongra.com.ar
Enviada: segunda-feira, 17 de Julho de 2006 22:46
Para: Tabla-Prop  gruposyahoo.com
Assunto: [Tabla-Prop] RV: Inflatable Satellite Orbits Earth

Space Weather News for July 17th
http://spaceweather.com

GENESIS I:  An inflatable satellite?  Believe it.  Genesis I, launched last
week by Russia for a private aerospace firm, blew up like a balloon when it
reached Earth orbit on July 12th.  The mission tests an unorthodox idea,
that inflatable modules might be used to build future space stations.  So
far so good.

Although it's not the brightest object in the night sky, Genesis I can be
seen making regular passes over the United States and Europe.  A picture of
such a flyby is displayed on today's edition of SpaceWeather.com.  If you
would like to see the satellite yourself, sign up for Space Weather PHONE
(http://spaceweatherphone.com).  Subscribers will receive email and phone
alerts when Genesis is about to make a bright evening flyby over their
hometown.

RED JR. UPDATE:  The two biggest storms on Jupiter have been converging for
months, and this week they're at closest approach.  So far, Red Junior and
the Great Red Spot are surviving the encounter with little disruption or
weakening of either storm system.  See the latest images at
http://spaceweather.com .

Para cancelar su suscripción a este grupo, envíe un mensaje de correo-e a:
Tabla-Prop-unsubscribe  gruposyahoo.com

Enlaces de Yahoo! Grupos

Para visitar tu grupo en Internet, ve a: