ARLA/CLUSTER FW: QTC DX PY2AA - 145 - 18 fev 06 ** LINKs-06

Miguel Andrade ct1etl clix.pt
Sábado, 25 de Fevereiro de 2006 - 22:57:36 WET

-----Mensagem original-----
De: PY2HS - Cláudio [mailto:py2hs  netpoint.com.br]
Enviada: sexta-feira, 17 de Fevereiro de 2006 1:22
Para: PY2HS - Cláudio
Assunto: QTC DX PY2AA - 145 - 18 fev 06 ** LINKs-06

Hi!
You're receiving your 145th edition of the QTC DX PY2AA,
an all free DX bulletin prepared by Volunteers to Labre-SP.

All and each note was checked, analized and several of them
received special verify with direct msg to the Ham. Be sure
we give our best to the bulletin. It means... to you!
And we're convict that - probably - only a little of "false
steps" and "stumbles" can run the blockade to you. Sorry!...

Please, access our all free DX bulletin using one or both links
to see/receive ".doc" (Word) or/and ".pdf" (Acrobat) versions

 www.labre-sp.org.br/QTC-DX-PY2AA--145--18fev06.doc

 www.labre-sp.org.br/QTC-DX-PY2AA--145--18fev06.pdf

(Click on it. If don't open, please copy to your Web Navigator)

If you have any suggestions or reclamations, send them to us!
They will be ever well-received.    We have much to learn!

  Good hunting!   See you in the "pile-ups"!

73,

Claudio - PY2HS
QTC DX Editor

py2hs  netpoint.com.br
www.labre-sp.org.br

LABRE-SP
Liga de Amadores Brasileiros de Rádio Emissão - São Paulo
Brazilian Amateur Radio Emission League - São Paulo State

Brazilian South Summer Hour
till tomorow - 19Feb at 0300 UTC
  * * * *  Finally!  * * * *