ARLA/CLUSTER : FW: [GPDX] QTC DX - 155 -- 29 Abr 06 ** LINKs-10

Miguel Andrade ct1etl clix.pt
Sexta-Feira, 28 de Abril de 2006 - 19:40:53 WEST

-----Mensagem original-----
De: GPDX  yahoogrupos.com.br [mailto:GPDX  yahoogrupos.com.br]Em nome de
PY2HS - Cláudio
Enviada: sexta-feira, 28 de Abril de 2006 4:31
Para: .PY2HS - Claudio
Assunto: [GPDX] QTC DX - 155 -- 29 Abr 06 ** LINKs-10

Hi, Friends!

The 155rd edition of the QTC DX is now avaliable to you.

You can access our all free bulletin using one or both links to
see/receive  ".doc" (Word) or/and  ".pdf" (Acrobat) versions:

    www.labre-sp.org.br/QTC-DX-155 - 29-Abr-06.doc

    www.labre-sp.org.br/QTC-DX-155 - 29-Abr-06.pdf

If a free electronic translator can - eventually - help you...

1) www.e-freetranslation.com : to / from 27 languages:
English, Portuguese (Brazilian), German, Dutch, Spanish, Spanish (Euro),
Spanish (Latin), French, Japanese (Shift JIS), Danish, Icelandic, Finnish,
Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Portuguese, Russian (*2), Croatian (*1),
Hungarian (*1), Polish (*1), Czech (*1), Bulgarian (*2), Romanian, Serbian
(Latin), Slovenian (*1), Greek and Welsh.       [*1=CP 1250; *2=CP1251]

2) http://babelfish.altavista.com : you knowed last month.

3) We expect to find another free translator to Extreme Orient and Pacific
Ocean languages. And the fourth translator to African continent.

By the time, please, use these two electronic translators and send us your
opinion about. If one or both are useful, we'll try to obtain the permission
of
the producer/s to divulgate it/them to the Radioamateurs of the World.

If you have any suggestions or reclamations, send them to us!
  They will be ever well-received.      We have much to learn

    Good Hunting!        See you in the "pile-ups"!

73,

Claudio - PY2HS
QTC  DX  Editor

py2hs  netpoint.com.br
www.labre-sp.org.br

LABRE-SP
  Liga de Amadores Brasileiros de Rádio Emissão - São Paulo
  Brazilian Amateur Radio Emission League - São Paulo State

.

Para sair deste grupo envie e-mail a:
gpdx-unsubscribe  egroups.com
73 Carlos Nora, CT1END
NNNN

Yahoo! Grupos, um serviço oferecido por:
PUBLICIDAD

Links do Yahoo! Grupos

Para visitar o site do seu grupo na web, acesse: