ARLA/CLUSTER : 50º aniversário do DSWCI.

Carlos L.R. de A.Gonçalves carlos-relvas sapo.pt
Segunda-Feira, 24 de Abril de 2006 - 19:26:35 WEST

Poucas associações de radioamadores podem vangloriar-se de poder celebrar o
50º aniversário.    O DSWCI-Danish Short Wave Club  www.dswci.org
International será objecto de progrs. por ocasião do seu próxº aniversário,
e a R. Japão emitirá o primeiro deles.

73.
Carlos Gonçalves.
______________________________
DSWCI special programmes

The first special radio programme celebrating the 50 years of the DSWCI will
be broadcast over Radio Japan several times during our DX Camp on the
weekend May 06-08 as a part of the weekly English programme "World
Interactive" hosted by Ms. Kay Fujimoto and Mr. Ryan Drees. During their
ordinary 50 minutes programme, there will be seven minutes of Phone
interview with the Chairman of the DSWCI which was recorded yesterday.

The second special radio programme will also be broadcast over Radio Japan
in "World Interactive". During the weekend May 27-29 Japan SW Club is airing
"DX Information" compiled by our member Toshimichi Ohtake who reports from
our jubilee celebrations in Vejers.

Correct reception reports on the interview and/or the "JSWC DX Information"
broadcasts on these two weekends are going to be verified later on with a
new Special QSL-card from the DSWCI. You can send your reports to: Anker
Petersen, Udbyvej 11, DK 2740 Skovlunde, Denmark, or to the DSWCI HQ's.
Please include one IRC, one Euro or one U.S. $ to cover our postage.

The full  schedule of "World Interactive" was published in DX-Window no.
295, page 7, but I can add that their first broadcast on April 08-10 could
be heard here in Denmark with fair to excellent reception as follows:

Saturday
0510-0600     5975, 6110 and 7230
1010-1100     17585 and 17720
1710-1800     11970