ARLA/CLUSTER: Operação via satélites de amador usando o modulo digital WSJT FT4 com 1 - 2 W de potencia

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 15 de Janeiro de 2021 - 09:54:24 WET

FT4 on the amateur radio satellites

The free English language AMSAT-EA January newsletter features an article
by *Carlos Flores EA3HAH* about his experiences in operating WSJT FT4 on
the linear (SSB) amateur satellites

Carlos notes *"The results were very good. The power I used was between 1-2
W and I was able to decode without problems in almost all calls No matter
the elevation of the satellite."*

Download the January 2021 newsletter from
https://amsat-ea.org/app/download/12569311/AMSAT-EA-Newsletter_01-2021.pdf

Follow AMSAT-EA on Twitter at
https://twitter.com/AmsatSpain