ARLA/CLUSTER: Radio-escuta via WEB SDR e HS4

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 23 de Novembro de 2020 - 16:52:23 WET

SWL via WEB SDR and HS4

Hello, I just start a new blog to share my SWL and also my listening of LW
and MW via the WEB SDR of the Netherlands http://websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

I also listen to amateur radio on HamSphere 4.0 https://hs40.hamsphere.com/ I
dont ask QSL cards, i like the WEB SDR because no QRM.

Also on HS4 no qrm. Yes if i have a place without QRM and if i can have a
good antenna i prefer listening on a real RX but here near Paris France its
imposible to receive good signal without QRM and have an antenna outside is
very dificult. In the past i have a Kenwood R5000 and a long wire on the
roof at 30 meter above the ground, 25 years ago no QRM from internet box,
plasma TV and all these new technologies ... Yes propagation was better 40
years ago when i start CB radio, now solar activity is very low, many int
radios have close, it was the good old time !!! They are many WEB SDR in
Europe but many are only for listening amateur radios bands. The WEB SDR
from the Netherlands is 150 HHz to 29.999 MHz and you can liste AM, SSB,
FM. On HS4 we have a free directive antenna and its ok to listen to many
exotics DXCC but wa cant ask for a QSL card as a SWL exept on 48 meter
band. They is a BLACK FRIDAY soon on HS4 so maybe i will buy some big YAGI
antenna for better reception !

If you want to visit my new blog please use this link
https://hamspheref0duw.blogspot.com/2020/11/web-sdr-swl-mon-nouveau-blog.html

Thank you, have a good SWLing.
73 de Frank SWL F14368 ( also FØDUW on HS4 )
QTH Paris France