ARLA/CLUSTER: Como o mundo do radioamadorismo se alterou em 40 anos

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 17 de Novembro de 2020 - 13:27:07 WET

How ham radio has changed over the decades

On the DX Engineering blog *Sean Kutzko, KX9X*, describes some of the
changes in amateur radio over the past 40 years

Sean says *"I’ve been licensed for almost 40 years now. Hobby radio has
been a part of my life, in one form or another, since I was three years
old. In that time, it has morphed and changed in some very interesting
ways, not all of which I was able to predict."*

Read his blog post at
https://www.onallbands.com/five-ways-ham-radio-has-changed-in-the-last-40-years/

Follow Sean on Twitter at
https://twitter.com/SeanKutzko