ARLA/CLUSTER: URE disponibiliza gratuitamente a sua revista de mês de Junho de 2020

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 26 de Maio de 2020 - 11:31:16 WEST

Spain's URE makes June magazine PDF available

amateur radio society URE is allowing everyone to download the PDF of
the June edition of their magazine Radioaficionados

A translation of the announcement on the URE site says:

One more month, and we have already been three, with the aim of
accompanying its readers in the exceptional situation caused by the
spread of COVID-19, the URE in its commitment to collaborate and help
to cope with the complicated situation we are currently experiencing
in our country, has decided to offer free access to the magazine of
the month of June and we remind you that magazines prior to December
2019 are also available to you. In this way, citizens who wish to can
read these publications for free.

A small gesture so that nobody feels alone at home in the face of this
global challenge.

Access is through the website download area, click on "Descargas"
under "Junio 2020 - Revista" at:
https://www.ure.es/descargas/

URE in Google English
https://tinyurl.com/SpainURE