ARLA/CLUSTER: Pedro Carvalho (CT1DBS/CU3HF) Silence Key by Covid-19

Associação de Radioamadores do Litoral Alentejano cs5arla gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 13 de Maio de 2020 - 08:47:21 WEST

There are some OM’s who stand out in many fields simultaneously and become
examples to be followed.

Last weekend we lost one of those references in Portugal.

Pedro Carvalho, (CT1DBS/CU3HF) besides being regarded as model in ethic
issues, was comparable to a beacon in some of the most notable Ham radio
arenas, from CW to satellites, as well as a dedicated and devoted
enthusiast of the SOTA activity.

With the profile of a true leader, enough charisma and the right
personality, he never got involved in struggles for power or fame, but he
managed to win the admiration of many colleagues, who regret the loss of
one of our best among the best.

For the rest of the world he might become a simple anonymous statistic
figure, diluted on the numerous victims of the COVID-19 pandemic burst.

For us, more than a notable colleague we will remains as a friend in our
minds and hearts.

Rest in peace Pedro! There are no goodbyes for noble friends like you.

Miguel Andrade (CT1ETL)
Presidente da Mesa da Assembleia Geral da ARLA

A.R.L.A. | Associação de Radioamadores do Litoral Alentejano
Rua do Parque 10
(Antigo Colégio de S. José)
7540-180 Santiago do Cacém
Portugal