ARLA/CLUSTER: RSGB promove campanhã de apoio ao seu Serviço Nacional de Saúde na BBC

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 6 de Maio de 2020 - 14:16:28 WEST

RSGB-NHS campaign and amateur radio on the BBC today

The RSGB say:

We're delighted that amateur radio and our 'Get on the air to care'
campaign with the NHS is featured prominently in the BBC news today:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-52442553
<https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-52442553?fbclid=IwAR2vEgdzgY1rg5bsnCwBLLvZNZe14-uEZ60aT7dZwDIERuO2Gx0MWBl0yAc>

We worked with the journalist to provide facts and contacts as part of our
continuing media campaign. # GOTA2C
<https://business.facebook.com/hashtag/gota2c?source=feed_text&epa=HASHTAG&__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARAnHdpy10UIB_nIpSBBVjCyAII2D8Wk-tubLHKUd1AOA7rUWKvdRBR5xnNd7eFnhuhqaugBLKEObGuOpzBFhggeBBAk5yOSWuk_kIY70ySxT2Q5ZcqAnzCBd94B-fPfzPgvsxqY17tOxv9UuPF_D992fCOiS5Ap4iwioS9ycCrs6I1H4YxlA5Aj9y-OBYYbwOqB_ikxXasdWOY08hwz49B6L0JSDQhIC2h36zP754OLK4YJNMQaXC-I2RwTSM0VTCLZEkhadiaOq9hJCdWEY5mKjBcn8mLuaRnC5I40db0L5bDJ7NL6rRAZXGhW4Zhu5E7TBZ39wli2Ok30BUg42TP0SkLW&__tn__=%2ANK-R>

<https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-52442553?fbclid=IwAR2vEgdzgY1rg5bsnCwBLLvZNZe14-uEZ60aT7dZwDIERuO2Gx0MWBl0yAc>

Our campaign has had a great response from radio amateurs across the world
as we all cope with the challenges of the pandemic together, so it is
excellent that it has been picked up in the national BBC coverage today as
well as in the regional BBC radio interviews we’ve already had.

Many thanks

*Heather*

Heather Parsons
Communications Manager