ARLA/CLUSTER: Canadá agradece a todos os radioamadores a sua participação no Dia Mundial da Radio e envia certificados

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 4 de Maio de 2020 - 10:50:36 WEST

World Amateur Radio Day Award Certificates: delayed until Friday, May 8

Thank you for participating in the first RAC "*Get on the Air on World
Amateur Radio Day*" (WARD) Special Event!

Our volunteers are now working on processing the special event certificates
but have been delayed due to circumstances related to the global pandemic.

We hope to have them available for download from the WARD webpage at the
following link by  Friday, May 8.
https://www.rac.ca/ward2020/

We will also be including an article about the special event in the
July-August 2020 issue of  The Canadian Amateur and I would appreciate it
if you would please send any comments to me at tcamag  yahoo.ca.

Please stay tuned for additional information as soon as it becomes
available.

*Alan Griffin*RAC MarCom Director | TCA Editor

Radio Amateurs of Canada <http://www.rac.ca/>