ARLA/CLUSTER: IARU promove a disponibilidade gratuita para leitura on-line da revista RadCom de Maio da RSGB

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 4 de Maio de 2020 - 10:31:04 WEST

IARU report May RadCom freely available to read online

The IARU Secretary *Dave Sumner, K1ZZ*, reports that in response to the
Coronavirus outbreak the RSGB is making the May edition of *RadCom* freely
available to view on the web

Dave posted on the ARRL IARU Forum an email he'd received from the RSGB
General Manager *Steve Thomas, M1ACB*:

*As another part of the RSGB "Get on the air to care" campaign, the May
edition of RadCom is being made available to radio amateurs around the
world to read online as a sample edition. A number of IARU national
societies have taken a similar step and the RSGB is happy to join those
societies in supporting the worldwide amateur radio community during these
difficult times:  *
https://www.rsgb.org/sampleradcom

The Director, Regulatory Affairs at Inmarsat and Secretary of AMSAT, *Brennan
Price, N4QX*, commented:

*This news from Dave reminded me to renew my RSGB membership. Beyond the
excellent RadCom, RSGB contributes very significantly to IARU's work and
advocacy. If these things are important to you--and since you're on this
list, they likely are--it's more than worth the £51 per year (worldwide).*

The ARRL IARU Forum is open to all at
https://groups.arrl.org/g/ARRL-IARU