ARLA/CLUSTER: AMSAT-INDIA promoveu em Bombaim Conclave 2020 sobre satélites para radioamadores

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 2 de Março de 2020 - 15:34:31 WET

Somaiya Space Conclave 2020

Dear Hams,

*Somaiya Space Conclave 2020* was organised by KJ Somaiya Institute of
Engineering and Information Technology - Mumbai (India) on 28th Feb 2020.
It was a full day event covering topics related to Students Satellite
program, Amateur Satellites, PS4 Orbiting Platform program, Design and
Development of Nano Satellites etc.

*AMSAT-INDIA* was invited along with prominent speakers from ISRO and
Satellite industries.

Myself Rajesh Vagadia VU2EXP, (Regional Coordinator for West India Zone)
represented AMSAT-INDIA.

I did introduce AMSAT-INDIA and it's activities, along with Amateur
Satellite Development scenario in India. I talked on HAMSAT, AISAT, role of
ITU (API Submission), IARU (frequency allocation) etc procedure in brief
for students satellite program.

Some highlights were given on Satellite Ground station / Amateur Club
station requirement. At last gave info on ARISS program and gave live Demo
of SSTV over VHF which turnout as fun for all.

More than 60 curious Students incl. few budding team for Satellite program
participated from different institutions and gained knowledge on various
topics. Students from IIT Bombay shared their sensible experience on their
Pratham satellite.

I am thankful to our AMSAT-INDIA Secretary Nitin Muttin VU3TYG for all
technical support and Coordinating with organisers. I also thanks to Dr.
Umesh Shinde, Mr. Rohit Bokade, Supriya Bhide, Siddharth and whole
volunteer team for great cooperation and support.

It was remarkable event for all of us to gain and share knowledge, meet and
discuss on single subject SATELLITES!

Thanks and 73

*Rajesh P. Vagadia VU2EXP*Regional Coordinator
West India Zone
AMSAT-INDIA