ARLA/CLUSTER: Revista QTC - E-magazine for Amateur Radio in Australia.

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 23 de Junho de 2020 - 14:53:10 WEST

New QTC e-magazine for VK

The *Radio Amateur Society of Australia* is pleased to announce the release
of a new E-magazine for Amateur Radio in Australia.

The magazine, *QTC*, named after the Q-code “I have a message for you†will
be published every two months.

In this first issue of QTC, we have news and updates about regulations, and
information on our 60m submission in response to the ACMA’s Consultation
paper. There’s a “Getting started†regular column, with this issue covering
HF DX-ing.

There’s also a regular column on how you can deal with QRM and RFI in your
shack. This month we have a feature technical article on 3-Phase Power
Converters.

QTC may be downloaded from the link below:
https://vkradioamateurs.org/qtc-e-magazine/