ARLA/CLUSTER: Revista italiana da ARI passa a estar disponível livremente na Internet

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 20 de Julho de 2020 - 12:28:44 WEST

Radio Revista magazine online for everyone

Italy's IARU member society *ARI* has announced its magazine Radio Revista
is available free online for everyone to enjoy

A translation of the announcement reads:

Dear friends,

Health emergency, forced constraints and time to spend at best. To resist,
with a constructive and proactive charge, to this surreal situation that
displaced us, put us on the corner.

Live it to the fullest then, this time suddenly found. By planning,
working, reading. Maybe even flipping through our Radio Magazine to stay on
the air with good radio amateurs, even page after page. Or to discover a
new passion, radiantism, that could one day, when we finally got out of
this nightmare, conquer new followers and let them fully live what, just in
circumstances like this, should be our exclusive, very particular ham
spirit .

My due premise because, thanks to a decision shared by the entire National
Board of Directors of the ARI, I am pleased to inform you that, starting
from this number, we offer everyone, Members and non-Members, the
opportunity to browse our Radio Magazine without using any credentials that
oblige you to login and certify that you belong to our Association.

It is a small "community service" commitment that we are all proud to offer
in ARI. An initiative also taken into consideration of the objective
difficulties that our Post Offices are encountering and will encounter
throughout the period of this emergency in delivering correspondence and
therefore also our periodical and which will certainly continue until the
emergency is really over. An online magazine entirely and quickly browsable
with each device (thanks to our webmaster IK8LOV for his valuable
collaboration) which does not mean and will not mean the replacement of the
paper magazine which in any case constitutes a precious asset of our
Association.

I wish you a good read and invite those who do not know us to enter our
magical world!

*Gabriele Villa, I2VGW*

You can read the July/August issue of Radio Rivista online at
http://www.ari.it/en/radiorivista-online.html

Source ARI https://tinyurl.com/ItalyARI