ARLA/CLUSTER: A Revista QTC australiana passa só a ter edição electrónica em PDF

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quinta-Feira, 16 de Julho de 2020 - 17:07:21 WEST

RASA’s QTC magazine goes fully electronic

The *Radio Amateur Society of Australia* is pleased to announce a new,
fully electronic edition of our *QTC* magazine.

This new format is best viewed on tablets or larger monitors. By using your
browser, you get the magazine look and feel, embedded videos and dynamic
hotlinks which allow you to click through to external web sites.

If you prefer, you can still create a PDF version. When you view the
digital magazine, simply print a copy to a PDF file on your computer.

To access all our QTC magazines just follow this link:
www.qtcmag.com