ARLA/CLUSTER: É capaz de não ser muito boa ideia andar a fazer experiências com os magnetrons dos micro-ondas

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quinta-Feira, 10 de Dezembro de 2020 - 14:02:39 WET

Dangerous experiments with microwaves

*Turn a microwave oven into an microwave gun*

These guys from Luhansk or Lugansk, formerly known as Voroshilovgrad, is a
city in eastern Ukraine, like to live dangerously!

There is always a powerful and dangerous UHF weapon. The power of the
microwaves that are in microwave ovens has been weighing on my mind for a
long time. Its magnetron (UHF generator) radiates electromagnetic waves of
800 watts UHF energy, 2450 MHz frequency. Just try to imagine one microwave
oven can produces as much radiation as 10 000 Wi-Fi routers, 5000 cell
phones or 30 cell phone towers can do! In order to prevent this power from
breaking out of microwave ovens there are steel double protection shields
in microwaves. I want to warn you that UHF radiation can harm your health
Microwave oven’s high voltage can be deadly, but it won’t stop me, I want
to point out that UHF radiation affects appliances much more than humans
and animals. Even when appliances were 10 metres away from a magnetron, it
began to break them down. TV and mini center were making strange roaring
sounds. Our cell phone was losing connection and finally it malfunctioned.
The magnetron affected Wi-!

Fi routers most of all. When I placed the magnetron too close to the mini
center, it began sparking and to my surprise it exploded! When I took a
close look at it I found that a circuit's capacitor blew up.

We still have lots of ideas but due to difficult situation in Luhansk we
are really short of money. But you, our view, can help us in our
experiments. Undoubtedly you have some great experiments and incredible
discoveries ahead of you! Thanks to your help our videos are recorded more
frequently!
https://youtu.be/FIU8WZR9DNA