ARLA/CLUSTER: Adiada DXpedition "Timor-Leste 2020" devido à pandemia de coronavirus pelo The Lagunaria DX Group para 2021

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 21 de Abril de 2020 - 14:22:45 WEST

Timor-Leste DXpedition postponed

The following was announced on the "*Timor-Leste DXpedition 2020*" web page
(http://timor-leste-dx.de):

Unfortunately, we had to make the decision that we have to postpone our
DXpedition to Timor-Leste to next year. The current situation based on the
Corona pandemic makes it impossible to plan anything later in this year.

The uncertainty of travel safety, the not predictable impact on the
companies we have to rely on and the current restrictions that prevent a
solid preparation, forced us to take this step. We hope that we can see
clearer by the end of this year what will be in 2021.

Until then, stay safe and healthy!
73, *The Lagunaria DX Group*

OPDX