ARLA/CLUSTER: 22 Campeonato da IARU Região 1 de Radio-Localização em 2019 na Eslóvenia.

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Domingo, 22 de Setembro de 2019 - 10:40:31 WEST

22nd IARU Region 1 ARDF Championships 2019

This year's *Amateur Radio Direction Finding Championship* was held
September 2-8 in Rogla, Slovenia. The United Kingdom won a Silver medal in
the category for Men aged 70 years and over

IARU Region 1 reports

This year the *Slovenian Amateur Radio Society* ZRS hosted the 22nd IARU
Region 1 ARDF Championships in Rogla. The Championship was accepted two
years ago and its preparations were carefully managed by the preparations
committee.

For the Championship itself we selected Rogla - a high mountain location,
better known for its skiing and snowboarding competitions, and other winter
recreational activities it has to offer. 26 teams from Austria, Belarus,
Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland,
Germany, Great Britain, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Moldova,
Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia,
Sweden, Switzerland and Ukraine from the IARU Region 1 member societies
came to our ARDF Championship in Slovenia, as well as a guest competitor
from the USA, who competed out of competition.

The scores and full report can be seen at
https://www.iaru-r1.org/index.php/ardf/1895-ardf-2019

ARDF 2019
http://ardf2019.hamradio.si/