ARLA/CLUSTER: Novos "beacons" nos EUA em 2m usam os modos CW/FT-8

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 23 de Outubro de 2019 - 13:21:21 WEST

New Beacon on Air

I wanted to announce that I placed a new CW/FT-8 2 meter beacon on the air
in Hot Springs, Arkansas using the RFzero board. 144.275 MHz.

I'm using a 5 watt PA brick after it into a Halo antenna at 750ft above 540
ft average terrain. Reports from 275 miles out have come in with no
enhancement. Hats off to the RF zero gang for creating such a wonderful
device!

73's *Bob AB5N*