ARLA/CLUSTER: [wsjt-devel] WSJT-X 2.1.2 GA Release

Miguel Pelicano miguel.pelicano gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 26 de Novembro de 2019 - 18:12:31 WET

An error crept into the latest Hamlib code and broke the WSJT-X
rig-control features for certain Icom radios.  We are therefore
releasing WSJT-X Version 2.1.2, which replaces the Version 2.1.1
released yesterday.

If you had rig-control problems with v2.1.1 you should definitely
upgrade to v2.1.2.  Others might as well do so also, though you will
likely see no differences compared to v2.1.1.

A list of program changes in v2.1.2 relative to WSJT-X 2.1.0 can be
found in the top two sectiions of the cumulative Release Notes:
http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/k1jt/Release_Notes.txt

Upgrading from earlier versions of WSJT-X should be seamless.  There is
no need to uninstall a previous version or move any files.

Links to installation packages for Windows, Linux, and Macintosh are
available here:
http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/k1jt/wsjtx.html

You can also download the packages from our SourceForge site:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/wsjt/files/
It may take a short time for the SourceForge site to be updated.

WSJT-X is licensed under the terms of Version 3 of the GNU General
Public License (GPL).  Development of this software is a cooperative
project to which many amateur radio operators have contributed.  If you
use our code, please have the courtesy to let us know about it.  If you
find bugs or make improvements to the code, please report them to us in
a timely fashion.

We hope you will enjoy using WSJT-X Version 2.1.2.

      -- 73, Joe, K1JT, for the WSJT Development Group

Para substituir a de ontem...

73, Miguel
CT1BYM